Last modified: December 8, 2020
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
In order to respect the privacy of minors, the firm does not knowingly collect, maintain, or process personal information submitted online via our website by anyone under the age of 18. To the extent the firm collects personal information on minors, the firm will only do so with the appropriate consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including personally identifiable information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“); or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may involve usage details, IP addresses (including your geographical location, domain, and device used), and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information which helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not disclose information about our users to other parties unless you authorize us to do so.